Night Owl’s STA-88 8 Channel STA Series D1 DVR with 500GB Hard Drive, 8 Cameras, free CMS Software and Night Owl Connected App
Night Owl’s STA-88 is an advanced 8 channel / 8 camera Video Security System with pre-installed 500GB hard drive. This DVR will allow you to record and playback your videos in D1 resolution at 30 frames per second on a select amount of channels. This system can record at D1 resolution at 30 frames per second on limited channels. You will have peace of mind knowing that you can access the system on your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or MAC, no matter where you are located in the world. You will have true 24/7 video security day and night with real-time motion activated email alerts and easy Smartphone access.
• 8 Channel Smart DVR with pre installed 500GB Hard Drive and 8 Night Vision Cameras • D1 Recording at 30 FPS on limited channels • Free "Night Owl Lite" Application which allows you to view multiple DVRs from one app • Free CMS software for your PC • Motion Activated Recording/Email Alerts • PC and MAC Compatible • 24/7 Web and Technical Phone Support (English & Spanish)
View your Cameras anywhere in the World from your Smartphone or Tablet PCs Night Owl STA Series Surveillance Kits are manufactured for you to have reliable and affordable video security accessible at your fingertips anywhere in the world. All Night Owl STA Series DVRs come with our free Smartphone and Tablet application called “Night Owl Lite”. This free Apple (IOS) and Android accessible app allows you to access multiple DVRs and view multiple cameras at once. STA Series DVRs can also be viewed over select 3G/4G smartphones.
Viewable over “Night Owl Lite” Application for Android and Apple® (IOS) Devices:
• View 4 channels simultaneously on 1 screen • Access multiple DVRs in 1 application
Viewable over Tablet PCs:
• iPads® • Tablet PC running Windows® Mobile • Windows® 7 • Android® Operating System
Viewable over 3G/4G Smartphones:
• Windows® Mobile Pro (Windows® Mobile 2003 & Windows® Mobile 5.0 or above, touch Screen only) • Symbian® (S60 3rd Edition, 240x320/320x240, & 5th Edition, touch screen: 360x640/640x360) • iPhones® (iPhone® OS 3.0 or above) • Blackberry® (Blackberry® Operating System OS 5.0, non-touch screens, & OS 6.0 non-touch screens) • Android® (Android® Version 1.5 or above)
View and Control Your DVR Anywhere in the World from any PC or Mac Computer In addition, all STA series DVRs are accessible over the internet via PC and MAC computers. The included Control Management Software (CMS) for PCs gives you the ability to monitor multiple locations on one computer screen. Purchase up to 100 different STA series DVRs or surveillance kits and access all of them at once with the included CMS software.
PC and MAC Compatible
• View, Playback, Backup, Configure DVR Settings remotely via Safari 5.1 or 6.0, Internet Explorer or Included PC Software
Powerful Control Management Software (CMS)
• Log onto 100 DVRs at once • View multiple locations on one screen • Compatible with all Night Owl LTE, BUL and STA Series DVRs • Compatible with Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8
Motion Activated Recording with Real Time Email Alerts Motion activation allows you to record only when necessary, and makes it easy to find important footage during video playback. This will save you time and conserve hard drive space. Enhanced motion detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered. An easy motion detection mask allows you to block out areas with constant movement, such as roads or trees. This feature also will send you a real time email alert with an image attachment to your Smartphone or PC when the cameras detect movement.
Connects Directly to your TV or Monitor This DVR easily connects to your TV for instant viewing and comes equipped with 2 video outputs so you can connect multiple TVs. For your convenience we have included a 6ft RCA cable. In addition to being able to connect directly to your TV, this DVR also comes equipped with a VGA output jack to connect directly with any computer monitor or TV with a VGA input (VGA cable not included).
Simple Point and Click Interface with a 500GB Hard Drive Pre-Installed All STA Series DVRs come equipped with a state of the art, easy to use icon based interface. All you need to do is point and click to access any of the features of the DVR. The interface is very user friendly and comes equipped with both a USB mouse and remote control. Utilizing H.264 compression this system records up to 1 year of video with its pre-installed 500GB SATA hard drive (expandable up to 2TB SATA). The hard drive was specifically designed for DVRs, and provides faster read/write times and reliable recording of your video surveillance footage.
8x Indoor/Outdoor Cameras with Clear and Crisp Image Resolution
• The sleek metal housing is specifically designed to be used indoors or outdoors and can withstand temperatures between 0°F and 114°F. Utilizing IP-66 the camera is water and weather resistant. The 8 cameras come with 60ft of cable per camera and can be extended if needed. They connect directly to your DVR utilizing the industry standard BNC connectors. All Night Owl cameras are compatible with every Night Owl DVR system.
• Utlizing an advanced CMOS sensor each camera can produce clear and crisp images with 420 TV lines of resolution. That gives you the ability to record facial recognition from over 20ft away.
Night Vision up to 30ft Away in Complete Darkness
• The cameras also come equipped with 11 infrared LEDs that provide over 30ft of night vision in the dark. Having the ability to see what is happening inside your home or business day or night is crucial for video surveillance.
Professional Installation Services
This kit comes packaged with all the cables and accessories you will need to install yourself. Don't have the time to install the system yourself? We offer installation services throughout the continental US via InstallerNet. Call our installation service department at 1-800-806-5513 and they will give you a quote over the phone and then schedule an appointment for your installation (This is an optional service, fees will apply).
Real 24/7 Phone and Web Support
All Night Owl security products come with free lifetime 24/7, 365 days a year full technical phone support in English and Spanish. Rest assured you can reach us anytime and day. Please visit our website at www.NightOwlSP.com for free How-To-Videos, software upgrades, manuals and contact information.
In today's world, owning a digital video surveillance system is absolutely critical for keeping your family or business safe. Unlike alarm systems, digital video recorders (DVRs) have the ability to not only warn you when motion has been detected but it will record hard video evidence. In addition, all recordings can be easily backed up or transferred digitally and given to the proper authorities. Don't wait until it is too late; protect your home and/or business today with a Night Owl Surveillance Kit.