Night Owl’s B-PODVR10-4600-PT 8 Channel Smart DVR with 1TB Hard Drive, 4 x 600 TVL Cameras and 1 Pan/Tilt Remote Camera System
Night Owl’s special bundle B-PODVR10-4600-PT is an advanced 8 channel security system that is controllable over the internet via PC or MAC. The system can also be remotely monitored on your 3G/4G Smartphone. With motion activated email alerts and easy Smartphone access, this Night Owl system gives you true 24/7 video security day or night no matter where you are located in the world. The 4 outdoor 600 TV lines cameras give you detailed crisp images day or night with 100ft of night vision. The indoor Pan and tilt camera system allows you to remotely move the camera from your PC, Smartphone or Tablet giving you the ultimate security experience.
• 8 Channel Smart DVR with pre installed 1 TB Hard Drive • Motion Activated Recording/Email Alerts • View your Cameras anywhere in the World from your Smartphone or Tablet • 4 x Outdoor 600 TVL Cameras with IR Cut and 100ft Night Vision • 1 x Indoor CCD Pan & Tilt Camera System with 50ft Night Vision • Remotely Pan & Tilt camera from your connected devices • Expandable up to a total of 8 cameras (5 cameras included) • No Monthly Fees • 24/7 Technical Phone Support (English & Spanish) • 24/7 Web Support at www.NightOwlSP.com
View and Control Your DVR Anywhere in the World
• View, Playback, Backup, Configure DVR Settings remotely via Safari 5.1, Internet Explorer or Included Software • Compatible with Mac0SX Snow Leopard 10.6 (Safari 5.1 Only) and Windows® 2000, XP, Vista and 7 • Included Advanced PC Remote Viewing Software (Windows Only)
Viewable Anywhere in the World via Smartphones/Tablet PCs
Viewable over Tablet PCs:
• iPads® • Tablet PC running Windows® Mobile • Windows® 7 • Android® Operating System
Viewable over 3G/4G Smartphones:
• Windows® Mobile Pro (Windows® Mobile 2003 & Windows® Mobile 5.0 or above, touch screen only) • Symbian® (S60 3rd Edition, 240x320/320x240, & 5th Edition, touch screen: 360x640/640x360) • iPhones® (iPhone® OS 3.0 or above) • Blackberry® (Blackberry® Operating System OS 5.0, non-touch screens, & OS 6.0 non-touch screens) • Android® (Android® Version 1.5 or above)
Motion Activated Recording with Real Time Email Alerts Motion activation allows you to record only when necessary, and makes it easy to find important footage during video playback. This will save you time and conserve hard drive space. Enhanced motion detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered. An easy motion detection mask allows you to block out areas with constant movement, such as roads or trees. This feature also will send you a real time email alert with an image attachment to your Smartphone or PC when the cameras detect movement.
Easy Backup Options with 24/7 Recording The built-in USB port 2.0 allows you to backup your important video footage directly to a USB flash drive or external USB hard drive. (Peripherals not included).
Connects Directly to your TV or Monitor This DVR easily connects to your TV for instant viewing and comes equipped with 2 video outputs so you can connect multiple TVs. For your convenience we have included a 6ft RCA cable. In addition to being able to connect directly to your TV, this DVR also comes equipped with a VGA output jack to connect directly with any computer monitor or TV with a VGA input. (VGA cable not included)
Simple Point and Click Interface with a 1TB Hard Drive Pre-Installed The B-PODVR10-4600-PT comes equipped with a state of the art, easy to use icon based interface. All you need to do is point and click to access any of the features of the DVR. The interface is very user friendly and comes equipped with both a USB mouse and remote control. Utilizing H.264 compression this system records up to 1 year of video with its pre-installed 1TB security certified SATA hard drive (expandable up to 2TB Sata). The hard drive was specifically designed for DVRs, and provides faster read/write times and reliable recording of your video surveillance footage.
Hi-Resolution 600 TVL Security Cameras The 4 x outdoor/indoor 600 TVL Hi-Resolution cameras are equipped with 36 x 5 mm cobalt blue LEDs for night vision up to 100ft away in complete darkness. The cameras also have an IR cut filter that switches on during night mode to provide evenly dispersed night vision images and true colors during the day. This feature provides clear and crisp images day or night with 50ft of facial recognition. The 4 cameras come equipped with 60ft of cable per camera.
CCD Pan & Tilt Indoor Camera The unique Indoor Pan/Tilt camera gives you the ability to remotely control the camera to rotate 360 degrees from left to right and 90 degrees up and down from your PC/Smart phone or Tablet. This gives you the ability to view an entire area regardless of the camera’s location. Having the ability to control this camera from your phone gives you the added security knowing nothing will be out of your view. This system comes with 100ft of easy connect Video/Power/PTZ cable.
Professional Installation Services
This special bundle comes packaged with all the cables and accessories you will need to install yourself. If you are unable to setup the system yourself we offer installation services throughout the continental US via InstallerNet (additional fees apply). In addition, all Night Owl products come with TRUE 24/7 lifetime support via our website and by phone 365 days a year in English and Spanish.
Night Owl’s surveillance systems do not charge any monthly fees and give you around the clock security day or night, so stop paying monthly fees for an outdated alarm system. In addition, Night Owl is one of the only security companies with 24/7 technical phone support in English and Spanish. Rest assured that you will able to reach us any time, any day.
Technical Support and Warranty
• 24/7 Phone and Web Support
• Website: http://www.nightowlsp.com/ • Phone: 24 hours a day, 365 Days a Year • Languages: English and Spanish Phone Support
• Lifetime Customer Support • 1 Year Worry-Free Warranty